POSTING A COMMENT POLICY
Thank you for visiting our Facebook page/website. We encourage all our readers to participate and comment on topics/postings. However we would also like to remind all readers of our policy (below) pertaining to comments, replies or postings on our Facebook page/website.
Class Act Media Co., Ltd is a non-political, non-religious private entity and is no way associated with any political group or/and any religious group. We aim to present the news in a non-biased and neutral way and are no way legally responsible for any comments made by third parties on our Facebook page or website.
All legal liability arising from comments made by third parties will be the sole responsibility of those third parties.
Any comments or posts by readers that do not adhere to our policy may be liable to legal action as per applicable laws in the Kingdom of Thailand and/or other applicable international laws.
Readers acknowledge that by reading or commenting in any way on this Facebook page/website or any other page associated with Class Act Media Co., Ltd they also agree to adhere to the following policy and bear responsibility for non-compliance.
Readers are not allowed to make any comments in any capacity to or with regards to the following topics:
1. The Thai Royal family.
2. Political allegiances EG: Yellow shirts, Red shirts etc.
3. The current political situation.
4. Any political party in Thailand.
5. Use of obscene language.
6. Start any religious discussions that defames, criticizes or portrays any particular religious or racial group in a negative manner.
7. Start any gender based discussions that defames, criticizes or portrays that gender group in a negative manner.
8. Criticize or defame any other reader on this page.
1. Your IP address is being tracked when you post/comment on our Facebook page or website.
2. We reserve the right to remove any comment for any reason.
3. Profanities, personal attacks (against any physical or legal person), discussions about site policies, false statements or similar as well as copyrighted materials from third parties will not be tolerated, those messages will summarily be deleted.
4. Links and mail addresses are not permitted and will not appear in the display, posts trying to circumvent the restriction of links/mail addresses will be removed.
5. We ask for your valid email address in the email field. This address is only used by us to establish contact with you in case of further questions, it will not be displayed anywhere or be used otherwise.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to serving you with more quality reporting from Phuket and beyond.